|—||Reyna Biddy (via kushandwizdom)|
A JW.ORG storefront opening soon in Tijuana, Mexico. This is just like the one from France that was open for a while (pics have been posted here a while ago) and similar to the big permanent booth in Greece (pics posted last week). There is nothing sold here but the public can come in and go online to visit the web site, they can get literature, and ask questions. Photo shared by pandriis
I needed this . Especially as of lately . Reminders .
|—||Paulo Coelho (via 12sn)|
Everybody have a great, productive year. Set attainable spiritual goals and do everything you can to reach them.
Remember, then, your Grand Creator in the days of your youth (Ecclesiastes 12:1)
Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you. (Matthew 6:33)
If you don’t ask…I won’t tell.
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.